Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thoughts I had yesterday.

Regarding Television
  • I wonder if "Best Week Ever" is still on the air.
  • Scott Disik is a dick.  
  • Joel McHale's hair is gross...he's supposed to be the good-looking guy?
Regarding Books
  • I should read just enough Jane Austen to pretend I understand literature.  
  • No Amazon, I do not want to read "50 Shades of Grey."
  • Thanks Hugh Howie, now I'm afraid to breathe the air or go underground.  
Regarding Music
  • I don't hate Justin Bieber.
  • The lead singer of Tears for Fears is kinda sexy.
  • You can be a great singer, sing crappy lyrics, and still be ok.  You can be a bad singer, sing great lyrics, and still be ok.  If you are a bad singer and sing bad lyrics, you're Katy Perry.  
  • Wait, is the lead singer of Tears for Fears still alive?
  • Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake
Regarding Random
  • Why do I get so nervous when I have to type the letters verifying I'm a real person?  
  • Is anyone going to be offended if I don't send these thank-you notes? 
  • I think the reason I don't like plants is because they remind me of insects...or genitalia.  
  • Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Ca...fricken pop music get out of my head!
  • Ryan Gosling.  

No comments: